9.16.2013

CASUAL CHIC

DSC02422111111

Hey! Hopefully your Monday is going better than mine, because I'm currently sick at home and feeling like crap. But I still decided that I wanted to make a post for you guys, even though my energy level is close to zero right now. I wore this outfit already a week ago, but because of the video that I was struggling with, I finally have time to make this post. We were wondering around town this day with my family, and I decided to wear something quite casual. But if you know my style at all, I still always love to add something classic/chic/girly etc to my outfits, so I thought the leather jacket with shoulder padding and gold detailing + the heels were a perfect match for this casual look (even though I changed them into sneakers later haha). The jacket I actually got from Brighton, as well as the pants (that I've been loving, because they're so comfy yet they look good!) and the blouse. It sucks that I haven't had the time to make my Brighton haul video yet, and I'm already wearing many things that I bought from there, but I hope you'll still be interested if I make the videos :) But for now, hope you like the pictures!

DSC02422
äöpoiukolj
DSC02443
XXLINDA

18 kommenttia:

  1. Oi vitsit, ihana asu!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihana ihana täydellinen asu!! :)

    ♥ Janina
    > crushonfash-style.blogspot.fi <

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love this outfit, so cool and stylish.
    Great mix of pieces!

    Ivana
    xo

    Rue de Tres Chic

    VastaaPoista
  4. Sulla on kyllä niin ihana tyyli!:)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (250) , would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    VastaaPoista
  6. Great inspiration and You make fine pictures.
    ootd.tv | streetstyle.tv

    VastaaPoista
  7. Gorgeous outfit dear! Love your heels.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  8. Nice outfit. I love that shoes and jacket. I followed your blog, would you mind to follow mine?
    http://pejickristina.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thank you for the follow <3

      Poista
  9. Aivan mieletön tyyli sulla! Taidat mennä heti lukulistalle, koska asukuvia selaillessani tykkäsin kovasti monista jutuista ja multa löytyy samantyyppisiä juttuja useampi omastakin kaapista. :)

    gold-script.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. voi kiitos ihanasta kommentista <3 piristit mukavasti päivää :)

      Poista