8.26.2013

WHERE IT ALL BEGAN


DSC0181411

Hey again! Today's post is a little different in many ways, although it is an outfit post, which I've done a ton in the past already. First of all, I'm competing on a competition with this outfit, where I can win a trip to New York (yes, NEW YORK!) and go to the NY Fashion Week! Even writing about it makes me so excited, and I really do wish I'll win! It's been my dream since I was about 12, to go to the fashion week(s) or even see a real fashion show. I could go on and on about how much I want to win this competition, but I'm already explaining it on my entry which I'm going to link down below . Also, I've gotten really creative with this outfit. Usually I wear clothes like they're supposed to: pants as pants, maxi skirt as an maxi skirt, blazer as an blazer etc, but this time I changed things up a bit. The competition was all about being creative and standing out, so I decided I would certainly do that. I changed my maxi skirt with a slit (seen on my previous outfit pictures) into a draped and symmetrical midi/mini skirt, with just two belts and no sewing (yes two, the other one to hold the fabric up and the other one to cover the other one haha. Hopefully it didn't sound too complicated). I also changed a simple long sleeve blouse into a this very interesting shirt, with other side a top part and other side off the shoulder long sleeve part. It's really hard to explain how I did them, but I'm sure you'll get the point from the pictures.
 Also, last but not least, a difference on this outfit post compared to other outfit posts, is that these pictures tell a story. If you want to know what the story is, check out my entry on the competition (link below) ENJOY THE OUTFIT

COMPETITION ENTRY >>>> http://lookbook.nu/look/5284378-New-Look-Clutch-Bianco-Heels-Where-It-All-Beg

Unfortunately I didn't win, even though I worked so hard for my entry, and it sucks! ( I think lookbook has something against newbies because the winners are always the ones that are one of the most popular on lookbook haha! Many people actually complained about it when the winners where announced, so hopefully lookbook learns their lesson to give also the not so popular ones a chance!)

Anyway, it was fun making this post/entry , and actually not winning makes me want to work even harder for my dream which is going to the NYFW some day! <3


DSC01792
efwwc
DSC01946
DSC01918
XXLINDA

16 kommenttia:

  1. Love what you've done with the skirt, looking forward to seeing your entry!x
    Silver Electrons

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. it's up already! thanks :)

      Poista
  2. Tosi ihania kuvia! Tykkään sun asusta! :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ahh that would be so exciting! Good luck!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. Sun blogis on täynnä aivan mahtavia kuvia!! Oot ihan järjettömän kaunis :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Fantastic blog!!!!
    Glad to be here :)
    Following...:)

    outfit is great :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. This outfit is gorgeous! I read your story on the Lookbook and I hope you'll win! :) Good luck!
    xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Love your blog! I'm you new follower. I would like you to follow me back. Thanks you!!

    http://how2befashion.blogspot.com.es

    VastaaPoista
  8. How I love your photoes! Perfect ♡

    VastaaPoista
  9. Oh my goodness! I LOVE these photos! They way you incorporated magazines into this shoot is beyond fabulous!

    PS~ I have an International GIVEAWAY on now!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : on bloglovin

    VastaaPoista
  10. Anonyymi8/29/2013

    Muistan sut sun vanhasta blogistasi pari vuot sitt, mut sit lopetit :( olit mun lempibloggaja sillon ;D löysin sun IG pari viikkoo sit ja sieltä tän sun uuden blogin :) tosi ihania kuvia ja ihania asuja, oot kehittyny hurjan paljon!

    VastaaPoista
  11. Oi, kivoja kuvia!

    -Susanna

    http://magicbible.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista