8.16.2013

JUST A FEW NEW THINGS


skortlook 170
jee1


Hey! Just because I wanted to post something, but it's kinda late and the editing of the Brighton posts takes forever, I wanted to show you a couple of things I've gotten while I've been back in Finland. I haven't really been shopping at all, the earrings I got from Helsinki the day after my arrival to Finland (I wanted to buy them from Brighton already but didn't have the time) and the heels I bought yesterday before I went to the movies with my friend to watch the 'Now You See Me'-movie (it's amazing btw!)! Because this one shoe store is closing in our city center, all of their shoes were really cheap. I got these real leather black heels, for only 15€ (originally 120€), so how amazing is that! Don't you just love amazing deals? At least I do :)

Next Brighton post is coming next week so stay tuned! Love you all

XXLINDA

8 kommenttia:

  1. Sun blogi on vaan niin ihana!:) Ihan mieletön löytö noi kengät!!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. kiitos, ja joo samaa mieltä! can't wait to wear them;)

      Poista
  2. Aivan ihanat noi korvakorut ! Zarasta kyllä löytää aina upeita koruja. Ja mahtava ostos noi kengät, harvoin saa aidot nahkakengät noin hyvällä alennuksella :-)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. kiitos ja jep, oon niin samaa mieltä sun kanssa :)!

      Poista