8.10.2013

BRIGHTON: 1ST WEEK


Hey again! FINALLY I'm making this post of my 1st week in Brighton, so sorry you had to wait! I didn't unfortunately get any pictures from my friends, yet, but I think I got a pretty good post without them too, with only my own pictures :) Maybe I'll use their pictures on my next Brighton posts, if they decide to send them to me!

So, I should probably tell something about the course first? Well, first of all I was excited yet nervous to go on this trip! I had waited for it such a long time, but because I was going there alone, and I was the only girl from Finland in our (fashion) group, I felt a bit nervous. Once I got to the airport, and got to know this one finnish girl (because obviously I flew to England with other finnish people ), I realized it wasn't that bad after all! I get to know people pretty easily, so I realized that I'll probably meet so many new people and get so many new friends in no time (and that was true) ! But it's pretty normal that things you haven't done before are scary, right? Staying in the host family, getting the first bus, walking at the city alone.. Everything felt so scary at first, but after a few days, it didn't feel scary at all! Already after the first week it felt that I had lived in Brighton forever!
   And what about the things we did there? Well, there's sooo many things that we did, that it would take forever for me to write everything! Also, I have no idea where the schedule we had there is, so I don't even remember in which order we did everything. But for example, we had our fashion classes (my leader has pretty much all the pictures from the classes, because obviously we were studying, or actually organizing the fashion show, so I'll maybe do another post about them later, if you want?), we went hiking to this beautiful place called Devil's Dyke, we had parties (which were AWESOME!), we had different activities in the city and at the pier, and the list just goes on and on. Oh, and we went to Hastings and London the first full week too, but because we arrived to Brighton on Thursday, the pictures are from Thursday to Thursday (and not Monday to Sunday). Also, I forgot to take my camera with me the first two days, but I still think I have pretty good amount of photos from the first week! Hope you like them :)
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 045
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 030
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 043
I'm such a street photographer..Okay, not really, I just took a ton of pictures of my friends outfits there!
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 036
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 070111
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 069
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 048
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 0831111
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 114
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 192
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 185
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 228
(we didn't even know these guys, they just jumped into our picture when we were taking it haha!)
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 213
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 375
One of the few pictures which I took from our "fashion week" (we only had our fashion classes for 5 days!) This one desinger (he wasn't that famous or anything, damn talented though!) came and thought us how to draw fashion sketches! This one was one of his own sketches, and I asked him if I could take a picture of it, it was so pretty :) >>
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 368
One of the few pictures which I took from our "fashion week" (we only had our fashion classes for 5 days!) This one desinger (he wasn't that famous or anything, damn talented though!) came and thought us how to draw fashion sketches! This one was one of his own sketches, and I asked him if I could take a picture of it, it was so pretty :)
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 382111
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 398
I got an oreo milkshake! So good!

Hope you liked the pictures! If you have any questions about my first week there/my whole course, just ask me on the comments section below :)

Also, I have a question for you: Do you want me to show the things I got from England in a blog post or in a haul video? (If you want the video, I might wait until I get my braces off, which is in a month or so, and it also might be in two parts, because otherwise the one video would be sooo long!)
XXLINDA


30 kommenttia:

  1. Looks so awesome there,how did you get involved with this course?it sounds like so much fun ♥

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I booked it from STS which offers many language courses etc :) and yes, it was really fun!

      Poista
  2. Anonyymi8/10/2013

    Ehdottomasti video t.katri

    VastaaPoista
  3. Iiiihania kuvia :)) Ite oisin kans halunnu tollaselle fashion-kurssille pari vuotta sitten, mutta oli se ihan "tavallinenkin" tosi kiva :) Ois kiva nähdä sun ostoksia ihan missä muodossa tahansa :D

    VastaaPoista
  4. that's really funny how those guys jumped in the picture :P It looked like you had a really fun time :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. haha yeah :D and yes, yes i did :)

      Poista
  5. Oi ihania kuvia, vaikuttaa ihanalta reissulta! :-) Ootan innolla lisää! ♥

    + Tiiätkö mistä toi sun kaverin ihana Coca Cola -paita on hankittu? :-D Rakastuin!! ♥

    http://kisstherain-p.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Anonyymi8/12/2013

      Se taitaa olla primarkista! Tai ite ainakin ostin just samanlaisen sieltä pari viikkoa sitten:)

      Poista
    2. kiitos! ja joo se on primarkista :)

      Poista
  6. aivan ihania kuvia noi kaikki! :3

    VastaaPoista
  7. Aivan upeita kuvia♥ ja se video ois tosi kiva!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. kiitti ! :) ja joo, minäpä harkitsen!

      Poista
  8. SUL ON NIIN IHANA TYYLI!:)
    http://c-twist.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  9. Oi mitä kuvia! *__* tahtosin myös tuonne.

    http://cowswings.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. kannatan! ihana paikka <3

      Poista
  10. Apua jeeeeee! Kirjotin vähä jo demiski mut laitan nyt oikein kommenttiakin. Muistan ku sulla oli joskus kaaaauan aikaa sit blogi, ja se oli yks mun lemppareista, tykkäsin siit tosi paljon. Harmitti sillon ku lopetit. En tienny et oot alottanu bloggaileen uudellee! Pakko lukee koko blogi alusta loppuun :D. Ja liityin tosiaanki lukijaksi. Jee ihanaa :) Ja täytyy kyllä sanoo että tää uus blogi on parantunu tosi paljo edellisestä, vaikka sekin oli tosi kiva.

    http://millamirjamsusanna.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. ahaha se mun eka blogi (nyt kun näin jälkeenpäin mietin) oli jotain niin hirveetä! mutta hassua miten oot löytäny taas mut, itseasiassa muistankin sut mun viime blogista jo ;) että hei taas! ja kiitos kiitos <3

      Poista
  11. Ihania kuvia ja aivan superi toi cocis paita! Vähän tommonen ois siisti:)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. primarkiin vaan ;) kiitos!

      Poista
  12. niin upeita kuvia & ulkoasu ja kaikki ! todella upe blogi ! Harmivaan olen todella huono englannissa :/ :)

    http://blogofemilia.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. kiitos! yleensä kirjotan myös suomennoksen, mutta nyt en suoraan sanottuna jaksanu, koska kuvien valitsemiseenkin yms meni jo ikuisuus! :D

      Poista
  13. siis niin upee blogi! uus lukija tässä :)

    http://blogaboutmyliving.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  14. ihania kuvia! tuolla ois kivaa päästä käymään kesällä! :)

    VastaaPoista
  15. Anonyymi8/12/2013

    ooi näyttää tosi kivalta :) onko noilla sun kavereilla jotai blogeja? :3

    VastaaPoista