7.03.2013

ALL ABOUT THE SKORT

åskort

Hey guys, and happy July! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!> I thought now would be the right time to tell you that I will be gone for 3 weeks, from the 11th until the beginning of next month! I have no idea if I've ever mentioned this, but I'm leaving for a language course to England! I'm so excited, especially because the course isn't just a normal course, one week of it is going to be a "fashion week" where we basically learn a ton of things about the fashion industry, including modeling, doing makeup, styling etc so as a fashion lover like me, it's definitely going to be a dream come true! Even though I won't be posting at all (maybe a few times with my phone/iPad if I have time, I've heard we have ton of different activities there all the time) you'll get a ton of posts (and videos) after that! I'll probably do a vlog typish video from every week I'm there, and I'll upload them when I come back. I'll also probably have a ton of ootd pictures from there, including ton of pictures of the places we went and the things we did! I really hope you have the patient to wait until the beginning of next month, for the amazing posts you'll be getting after it!
  About this outfit post.. Well, as you maybe can tell from the title (and pictures obviously), yes, I've also purchased recently the "blogger skort" aka the skort from Zara! I've been wanting it ever since I first saw it, not just because basically every single blogger has it, but just because I love it so much. And as you may know, it pretty much suits with every style (bloggers with rocker style,chic style, girly style etc have worn this skort!) and because my style is very versatile, it pretty much is the perfect skort for me! I'm so excited to style it with many different looks. Today's look is quite classic and chic, with some colorful details. Hope you like the look as much as I do!


Also I started making my pictures a bit bigger, hope you don't mind! I just wanted the text to be on the right place and I didn't know how to change it, so I changed the height/width of the pictures a little bit! I actually like them like this, a bit bigger! Hope you do too :) Also I'm going to start writing in Finnish too from now on, just because I attended to this (Finnish) Cosmopolitan competition where I might have the chance to blog for them for a whole month!

skortlook 086 skortlook 021 skortlook 143
XXLINDA

23 kommenttia:

  1. I'm really intrested in fashion too so do you know where you booked the language course and what was it called? :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I booked it from STS and it's called 2+1 fashion course :) And it's in Brighton!

      Poista
  2. I love your bright purple clutch! I hope you have fun on your course :) if you ever need a guest blogger during your time away feel free to email me at stickersandskirts@gmail.com <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much :) I probably wont be needing a guest blogger, but it was so nice from you to ask !

      Poista
  3. Löysin sun blogin vasta tänään ja luin sen kertaheitolla läpi! Sulla on ihan uskomattoman ihania vaatteita ja kauniita asukuvia :-) ♥ Kuka muuten ottaa yleensä sun asukuvat? Millä asetuksilla ja kameralla?

    Ihana asu ja ihana hame! Ja hei hauskaa kielikurssia sulle, have fun! :-) Ootan innolla kuvia/videoita sieltä!

    http://kisstherain-p.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos hirveesti :) Asukuvani ottaa ihan äiti ja kamerana toimii nyt tästä lähtien Sony a37 ! Asetuksina on se A ja aukkona (vai mikä onkaan) 1.8 eli se pienin. Mulla on 50mm objektiivi siis :)

      Poista
  4. Sulla on aivan ihana tyyli! :3

    cowswings.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. Obsessed with the skort!

    VastaaPoista
  6. LOVE this outfit! The purple clutch really brings out the color in your necklace :)

    -Channy and Dannie

    VastaaPoista
  7. Tosi kiva blogi ja ihania kuvia.

    http://maijaleht.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  8. Really Beautiful Style!!!! Love this so much!!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    VastaaPoista
  9. love the skort! amazing style and blog as well.
    would love it if we could maybe follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'?
    please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  10. Voi luoja sulla on upea blogi ja täydellisiä kuvia ja oot kaunis jajajaja !!! Jään ehdottomasti lukijaksi tällä sekunnilla! ♥

    VastaaPoista
  11. uhm you are so stunningly beautiful. xo

    VastaaPoista
  12. Anonyymi7/11/2013

    oot nätti:)

    VastaaPoista
  13. Great blog - we love your style!

    www.estxnoir.com

    VastaaPoista
  14. Aivan upeea asu! Sulla on kyllä tosi kiva tyyli ja sen vuoksi näytätkin ikäistäsi vanhemmalta (en tarkota mitään huonoa tolla!) :)

    VastaaPoista