6.02.2013

SNEAK PEEK

Saran lakkiaiset 461
Hey everyone! Finally, my summer holiday started and I can start posting regularly again! These past few weeks I haven't had the opportunity to post anything, just because first of all, I had a test week (6 tests in a row, yikes) and also my mom was too busy to take any photos because of my sisters graduation party she was planning! (She graduated yesterday, so that's over also!) But now, I can finally relax and enjoy these warm weathers we're having here! It's sooo hot here already, which I love, of course. Anyway, it's getting pretty late here so I'm only going to post a little sneak peak of the outfit I wore to my sisters graduation! Hope you like what you see, and come back tomorrow to see more ;)

xx Linda

6 kommenttia:

  1. Love dress! You look gorgeous :)

    Xo Kay
    fashionablykay.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Pretty dress,can't wait for more posts!xx

    silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thank you, a new post is coming right nooow ;) x

      Poista