6.03.2013

MY LWD

Saran lakkiaiset 37911
Hey again, like I promised yesterday here are some more pictures from the outfit I wore to my sisters graduation party! I'm obsessed with this dress (I think it's so adorable!), that I ordered from House Of Fraser, and you might remember that I already showed it on my "new in" post a month back! A lot of you seemed to like the dress, so here it is, on me :) Anyway, I also want to thank  everyone who didn't unfollow me even though I had a huge break from blogging! It really means a lot , so thank you for that! Hope you like the pictures x

Saran lakkiaiset 500 Saran lakkiaiset 33711 Saran lakkiaiset 299 Saran lakkiaiset 489 Saran lakkiaiset 312 Saran lakkiaiset 543
xx Linda

9 kommenttia:

  1. That is such a nice dress dear. It looks gorgeous on you.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is absolutely stunning! You are glowing in this dress!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    VastaaPoista
  3. The dress is super cute and you look amazing in it.
    xoxx,
    Kaisa
    http://voyagerfashion.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  4. Linda, you are really "linda" (beautiful in portuguese)! And your style is really inspiring!

    xoxo,
    Cris.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. aww, you're too sweet! Thank you :)

      Poista