6.17.2013

THE GIRLY SIDE

111111
Hey again! I'm finally back from my one week trip (I was visiting my grandparents if you didn't know), but because I timed my posts for that week and made them in advance, it probably felt that I wasn't gone at all :) Anyway, now when I'm home I have more time to focus on my blog and make it better once again! I really try to make it as good as possible (and as professional as I can), but it's really hard when you aren't exactly a genius with computers.. Next challenge would be making a new banner (maybe with pictures?) buuut, we'll see how that works out! The banner I have now, took me about 2 hours to make.. So yeah, I really would need a helping with that! Any volunteers?
   This outfit I wore on Sunday, to my friends confirmation party! Because it was a bit cold (and I couldn't have bare shoulders in church) I wore a little jacket over this bustier+skirt combination! And yes, this ISN'T a dress although it looks like one haha :) Also, this was the first time I wore my high low skirt this summer! I've been dying to wear it, because it probably is my favourite skirt EVER! I got it last year from London, but I haven't really worn it that much. Hopefully we'll have more sunny days like in the first week of summer holiday (last week was definitely NOT sunny) so I can wear this skirt more often! Fingers crossed that sun wants to come to Finland again ♥

(oh, and my camera "broke" (actually it was just full but we didn't realize that soon enough) so no detail pictures in this post!)

DSC02969 0000
DSC02952
DSC03033 01

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE COOL BANNERS :) ?

xx Linda

16 kommenttia:

  1. GREAT look and your blog is fantastic! Love it! :)

    Cheers
    Steve

    WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

    VastaaPoista
  2. nice outfit :)
    your dress so pretty

    following you now, follow back maybe ?

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. Such a lovely outfit dear. Love your dress.
    And no sorry, I dont know how you make banners.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love this outfit!! It is so nice!! The bustier is amazing and i wish I could pull off a skift like this!!
    I made my banner on www.bannerfans.com it's nothing special but it is super easy to use! and i am sure you can add pictured to it! I just haven't tried!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love the look especially w/ the jacket. The jacket is amazing.

    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  6. Anonyymi6/19/2013

    you're so pretty! ^__^ how tall are you?

    VastaaPoista
  7. I just love this top! So perfect :)
    If you want, I can help you with your banner, the one I am using right now I have made myself. And before this I also had one with pictures. I would love to help you :) I like doing banners and all that stuff, so if you are interested write me a mail :) The adress you can find on my blog

    Anna

    http://byannna.blogspot.de/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. if i can't make one myself I'm sure to email you! thanks :) x

      Poista
  8. Linda, you´re sooooo gorgeous! :)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Linda, you´re sooooo gorgeous! :)

    VastaaPoista
  10. the look is adorable, i like it!





    xx
    http://blogdasandracosta.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  11. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENTS! :) x

    VastaaPoista
  12. Try SnazzySpace.com for banners (:

    http://style--geek.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista