6.21.2013

FOR THE LOVE OF PRINTS

1

Hey, and happy Midsummer Day :) I woke up really early today because all the shops were closing at 12, and my parents were going to downtown to buy some food for the weekend etc before that! And well, I just wanted to take photos there so I thought it would be a great opportunity for that, so I went! Even though it was quite cold-ish in the morning, I still wanted to wear the new skirt I got from H&M a week back and gladly the sun decided to come out and it was a great weather to shoot photos + wear the skirt! I'm madly in love with the print on it, and actually I've been loving prints all in all lately too! They just make a nice touch to any outfit, don't you think? But yeah, with the skirt I just decided to wear something really simple because I wanted the skirt to be the center of attention! But even though because of that, the outfit might be quite simple(ish), I really liked it! Hope you do too ♥

DSC03229 DSC03148 DSC03285 DSC03182 DSC03301 XXLINDA

21 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely outfit dear. Love it! And such a nice jacket.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love your outfit! Your skirt is probably the best part, I love how you made it stand out. Also, I love your heels :) Anyways, lovely look and I will definitely be following you from now on :)

    -Megan
    http://mymyitsmegan.blogspot.com/
    (I'm a totally new blogger so if you have any tips for blogging I'd love to hear them :) Thanks!)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. aww, thank you so much! x

      Poista
  3. tosi ihana asu :) olet tosi kaunis. Toi hame sopii just hyvin sulle!

    Terkkuja, Karla

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love your blog and style so much! ♥ Already followed you on gfc and on lookbook.nu :)
    Welcome to my blog tanyafashion.blogspot.ru :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. you're so sweet, thank you :)

      Poista
  5. wow.. u look lovely.. very elegant outfit :)
    xoxo
    Jyo
    Glinterest: Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    VastaaPoista
  6. Vitsi sul on kiva tyyli ja ihania vaatteita! :)
    http://smileforme-lilia.blogspot.fi/?m=1

    VastaaPoista
  7. I adore this outfit! You're beautiful.

    XO Kay
    fashionablykay.com

    VastaaPoista
  8. Upea asu ja niin ihana tuo hame! Harmi, etten itse vaan oikein osaa käyttää noin lyhyitä hameita ._.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. voi kiitos! ja no mutta eihän se haittaa, pitkätkin hameet (high-low & maxi) on aivan ihania ja ihan yhtä tyylikkäitä ;) x

      Poista
  9. WAU. Ihan mieletöntä :o Sun tyyli on aivan täydellinen ja oot niin kaunis!! Upeeta miten 16-vuotias kirjoittaa kaikki tekstit kokonaan englanniksi ja tekee muutenkin nain upeeta blogia.

    Nyt pääsit mun suurimmaks kateuden kohteeks...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. voi kiitos ihanasta kommentista :) piristitpäs päivääni <3

      Poista
  10. Thanks for your comment . I love your style very much too . and this skirt is awesome ♥

    VastaaPoista