6.06.2013

FLORAL SUNSET

DSC0241611
 Hi! Hopefully your summer is going well, or at least mine is! I've been enjoying these warm days by going to the beach almost every day with my friends, and I must say I'm loving it! I've been waiting summer for such a long time, and I couldn't be happier, first of all that school is over, but also that I can wear shorts/skirts/dresses and rompers every day! I have so many new (and old) summer clothes I can't wait to show you guys, or most importantly, show you how I style them! In this post you can see a few of them (new ones!) :)
    It was quite late when we took these photos, so the sun was already setting. I couldn't think of any other place to take these photos, with the sun still beautifully on the backround, than the nearby dock we had. Even though most of the pictures didn't really look good (the lighting was kinda weird, even though it didn't seem like it first) I really liked to take photos there! It was sooo warm and cozy, that I could've just stayed there and listen to the water while watching the sun set! Anyway, I hope you like the pictures (and outfit of course),  and tell me what you think!


DSC02333 DSC02435 DSC02460

xx Linda

19 kommenttia:

  1. Just lovely.

    xx
    Jennie

    Jennifertherese.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. You're so gorgeous and this outfit is perfect!

    www.fashionadmirer.blogspot.com

    Meg x

    VastaaPoista
  3. Niin ihanan kesänen asu! :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi, Linda! Just wanted to let you know that I vlogged about your blog! See it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YzAmDtG5lk


    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. yes i noticed, and I'm so honored! thank you a thousand times ♥ you're just too sweet :)

      Poista
  5. I adore this! So beautiful.

    Xxo Kay
    fashionablykay.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. wow very cute :) you look so beautfiul! <3

    Love, Karla

    VastaaPoista
  7. Tosi ihana asu tämäkin!:) Osaat tosi hyvin yhdistellä vaatteita toisiinsa!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Hi, Linda! You have a lovely blog. We found it in a video of Signe Savant. We really like your style so we followed yoou on blogger and bloglovin. Hope you can follow us back.
    Come visit us:
    http://audreyandpearl.blogspot.cz/

    Audrey and Pearl

    VastaaPoista
  9. This outfit is so cute and I love the photos! Great post :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    VastaaPoista