5.10.2013

SUNNY GARDEN

STYLE 62 & 63 23011
I normally take my outfit photos in a empty parking lot, a street etc, but today I wanted to take them on my backyard, just because I though it would be nice to change things up a bit once in a while and also I was in a hurry so I didn't have the time to go anywhere. Because the day was sunny (this was taken in the same day as my previous post, and its pictures.. Now it's just been raining for the past dew days booo) I decided to wear a skirt (I wore jeans to school, because first of all the skirt is quite short and also I didn't know it was going to be that hot that day!). I paired with my chanel-ish tweed jacket and this colorful statement necklace I haven't worn in ages. I'm trying to add some color to my outfits little by little, and I promise next few posts will have some pink and yellow in them ;) Hope you like the outfit, and hopefully the weather in the country you live, is much better than in here Finland now! I want more sunny days!

STYLE 62 & 63 13811 STYLE 62 & 63 205 STYLE 62 & 63 072 Ribbet collage STYLE 62 & 63 234
Tell me what you think! ♥

xx Linda

12 kommenttia:

  1. Such a pretty outfit for spring!x

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.co.uk

    VastaaPoista
  2. your blog is so wonderful and your are a really pretty girl!:) love your outfit:)
    katiy♥

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. aww thank you so much! :)x

      Poista
  3. This outfit is perfect!! Love it soooo much! The pictures are amazing and I want this skirt!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    VastaaPoista
  4. And now relooking at the post, I realize that I have this skirt and I now understand why I wanted it so badly!! I will wear it this weekend for sure!! haha xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. i love the change of scenery. wear your skirts often!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. yes, i will definitely wear them more often in my next posts, when it gets warmer here! and thank you :)

      Poista
  6. Hei apua!! Missä sun kaikki lukijat on? Mut kiva postaus taas :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. enpäs tiedä :D kiitos paljon!

      Poista
  7. Nice post!!! I'm following your blog;)
    Check out my:
    My Jewelry Shop
    My Blog
    xoxo
    Angel

    VastaaPoista