5.12.2013

POP OF COLOR

DSC0103611
Hey again and happy mother's day ! Today I woke up really early to eat our traditional mother's day breakfast and in the afternoon we visited my grandmother's place and took these photos. Thankfully it was again a sunny day here so I didn't even need a proper jacket to wear over this outfit. I wanted to wear my yellow shirt for the first time in like a year or something! I don't know why I haven't worn it for so long, but it really makes a great pop of color to this outfit, doesn't it? I've also started wearing my floral pants more and more just because I think they're just perfect for the spring/summer time. I love wearing florals and colorful clothes in the summer months, so you're going to be seeing them more and more in the next posts!
  Also I wanted to quickly thank my mom for taking these photos (and every single photo there is on my blog, expect the ones I'm not in) she's seriously the best mom ever and I wanted to wish her the best mother's day ♥ kiitos äiti :)


DSC0084011 DSC00993 DSC00907 DSC01025
xx Linda

13 kommenttia:

  1. you are a so pretty girl! amazing outfit:)
    katiy♥

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love the pants!! SO pretty!!
    Check out my blog?
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thank you, i love them too :)

      Poista
  3. Great look! =D

    Greats from www.laotracaradelglamour.com

    XOXO

    VastaaPoista
  4. Linda! I just wrote a reply to your question on lucky community. I hope something becomes useful to you!
    But I just wanted to say.. you need to add a "pin it" button on your photos! You have beautiful outfits with gorgeous photos. I'm sure your readers would love to pin some of them! :)

    AND... you should sign up for Chicisimo if you haven't already. It's a great forum to gain traffic and readers! :)

    MOIOLOGY

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thank you for the tips! I'll do that right after test week, now I can only focus on school rather than improving my blog (sadly)! xx

      Poista
  5. Hi doll, love the floral pants! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hey..

    I love your outfit and you are so beautiful. I wouldn´t change anything on that outfit.

    check out my new post. I did nominate you for the sunshine award.

    xoxo, Daniela

    VastaaPoista
  7. ihana asu! nää kuvat on tosi upeita :)

    VastaaPoista