5.11.2013

NEW IN: PINK BIKINI

DSC00822
Hey again! I told you a few posts back that I was on a hunt for the perfect bikinis, and guess what? I found them! Like almost everything I buy, I bought them from H&M (pretty much one from the 5 good stores in my city.. And the most budget friendly,  so a poor girl gotta do what she gotta do!) They're pink, which I think is a perfect color in many reasons! First of all it looks good with my brown hair, also it looks good with a tan and all in all it is perfect summer color! These bikinis definitely fitted me perfectly, and right after I put them on, I knew they were the ones for me (yes, it kinda sounds like a love story, I know, but it kinda is, isn't it haha?) Anyway, if I ever do a beach posts next summer you'll see me wearing them and know what I'm talking about :) But now, I'm going for a run (sunny evening yaaay!) so have a great Saturday everyone!

DSC00825 DSC00831
Have you found your perfect summer bikini already?

xx Linda

11 kommenttia:

  1. really great bikini, can't believe it's h&m!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thanks! and yeah, kinda can't believe it either haha :)

      xx

      Poista
  2. the bikini is really wonderful!:)

    VastaaPoista
  3. I LOVE the pink! its looks so cute, can't wait to see it on you :) I found one, but it's $200, and I'm worried my size is gonna sell out, but I love it so I'm debating :-/

    xo
    www.hapatime.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thank you sweetie ♥♥♥ and you should get them ;) (like is said already in ig!)

      Poista
  4. Lovely bikini! And such a gorgeous colour.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. pretty pinks: H&M has a fab range this year.

    thanks for stopping by my blog too
    *MlleWanderlust *

    VastaaPoista
  6. this is gorgeous! adore h&m! thanks for stopping by my blog
    kw ladies in navy

    VastaaPoista