4.08.2013

WHITE ONE WHITE

STYLE 54 18711

Hey everyone! Hope you're doing okay, at least I am. I just realized that summer is only two months away, and as you can also see, the snow is melting, and fast. It's getting warmer and warmer and I love it! I bought this white (faux) leather vest instead of black, just because I though it would be maybe more appropriate for summer. I tried it on in the store and I just had to get it! I've been saving money for a long time to my upcoming language course, but I though why not splurge ones in a while on a piece I really want.
  Anyway, hope you like the outfit! Oh and remind me that I should start buying more colorful clothes! I've been buying a ton of black/grey/white clothes lately. I promise, next time I try to pick out something more colorful! We'll see how that goes.

STYLE 54 093 STYLE 54 162 STYLE 54 10411 STYLE 54 177 STYLE 54 123 xx Linda

2 kommenttia:

  1. The leather vest looks so nice with the jeans!

    Rebekah x
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Lovely outfit dear. Your look gorgeous. Its time for the sun to appear, don't you think.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista