4.27.2013

NEW IN: SOMETHING FOR SUMMER

NEWIN 59 019
Hey again! I've officially started buying summer clothes, and I'm getting more and more excited about summer, because of it! I've already been planning all kinds of summer outfits, and I just can't wait to wear them and show them to you guys. Bik Bok had a "all -50% sale" yesterday , so I just couldn't miss the amazing chance to buy more summer clothes. I got this adorable white bustier (bustiers are something I barely find anywhere here, so I'm more than excited!) and these cute high wasted ripped shorts, which are definitely a must have for summer! I can also wear them now, with tights though! Also, a day before I got this gorgeous romper from H&M! It's perfect with almost anything..Blazers and high heels, or with cute flats and a statement necklace! There is so many options to wear it with, I just couldn't pass it! It also has a cute cut-out on the back, which I'm obsessed with!
  Next mission of mine, is to find the perfect pair of new bikinis! Fingers crossed I'll find them soon! But for now, tell me what are your essentials for next summer, and what you think of my new clothes :)

NEWIN 59 016 NEWIN 59 006 NEWIN 59 008 NEWIN 59 011 NEWIN 59 012 NEWIN 59 013 NEWIN 59 015 NEWIN 59 020 NEWIN 59 021
xx Linda

7 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely items! Can not wait to see them back in a OOTD post.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love the bustier! Great find!


    Love, Cynthia
    www.fromparistopureza.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sulla on upeita kuvia, ihana tyyli ja aivan mahtava blogi! Sä tuut pääsemään varmasti vielä pitkälle :) Sait uuden lukijan.

    VastaaPoista
  4. ihania vaatteita, tykkäänn ! :)

    http://followyourdreams-oona.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  5. http://muotiblogikooste.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. Ihania vaatteita! Itekin kävin -50% päivänä ja katoin tota bustier-juttua! Olis tosi kiva nähdä tulevaisuudessa asukuvia sen kanssa! : )

    VastaaPoista
  7. That bustier is gorgeous!Also, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog http://silver-electrons.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html (: x

    VastaaPoista