4.19.2013

THE PERFECT DRESS

DRESS 56 006

Hey again! Sorry for not posting in a few days, but I've had so much school work + practices , that it's been really hard to keep up with my blog or instagram! Anyway, talking about IG, if you follow me there (@lindalovesfashion) I asked you guys a couple of weeks ago what dress out of four you liked the most. This particular dress was one of them, and it got the most votes! And I must say, it kinda was my favourite too. It's for my sisters graduation party, and in my opinion it's perfect! The dress is from TFNC, but I ordered it from House Of Fraser, because unfortunately it was sold out on Asos and also on the official TFNC website!
      Even though my mom was a bit suspicious about the dress being too short etc, I was true when I convinced her that it would be perfect, because it was! The length of the dress is above the knee, but it's still appropriate and great for a formal party like graduation. It's super girly and I just adore the details on top! It gives it a little bit more party-ish look, but the cut and all, keeps it classy. I just can't stop obsessing over this dress, and I can't wait for you to see me wearing it somewhere in the beginning of June! So stay tuned for that ;)
DRESS 56 003
DRESS 56 007 DRESS 56 002 So, what do you think about this dress? 

xx Linda

4 kommenttia:

  1. This dress is adorable!! I want it!! Cannot wait to see how you style the dress!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    VastaaPoista
  2. It looks fab! Can't wait to see it in one your your OOTDs! :))

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    VastaaPoista
  3. Looks like a gorgeous dress.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. This dress looks amazing! I can only imagine how good it'll look on you! :) x

    VastaaPoista