4.03.2013

I PUT SOME NEW SHOES ON

STYLE 52 + p 24411

This really old song (?) started playing randomly in my head, so that's why the title :) Anyway, I have some happy news for you! My test week is finally over! Now I can get back to my regular 2-3 posts a week! (oh and I deleted the previous post because I made it in such a rush, and ended up hating it haha)
  So yeah, this outfit I wore on Saturday, and it was the first time I wore my new converse out! It's been a long time since I made a post with something else on my feet other than heels, and I still feel that I look extremely short, but oh well! I'm in love with my white Converse, because they're so classic and basically go with everything! Probably going to wear these almost daily when it gets warmer!
 This outfit all in all is pretty semi casual, something I would wear to school maybe, with a bigger bag though (It would be impossible for me to put 5 books into that small clutch... But that's pretty obvious isn't it, unless you thought I was Mary Poppins). And also, I just realized I haven't worn my burgundy jeans in a looooong time, maybe one of the reasons being that my closet it so messy that I always forget the clothes I have, but when I was picking out this outfit, I noticed the burgundy little stripes on the Converse, and decided to make it match my jeans! Buuuut yeah,  it's getting pretty late here, and I really should go and work out! (haven't had any exercise in 2 weeks, and I've just been eating and eating and eating! I feel fat inside (haha), and believe it or not, I'm pretty determined on getting good abs for summer!) So, hope you like the outfit!


STYLE 52 + p 223 STYLE 52 + p 315 STYLE 52 + p 256 STYLE 52 + p 273 STYLE 52 + p 314 STYLE 52 + p 27811 STYLE 52 + p 339 STYLE 52 + p 296 xx Linda

3 kommenttia:

  1. Love this outfit!xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. wow, i love it :) you look so great.

    xx Karla

    VastaaPoista
  3. You look awesome! One of my favorite bloggers!

    The Fashionable ESQ.

    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista